No other driver training provider in Africa has the accreditation that Glen Edmunds Advanced Driving has:
- HABC Approved Centre (U.K.) – currently we are the only advanced driving company in Africa that is registered to provide training and examinations leading to Highfields Awarding Body For Compliance (HABC) qualifcations.
- Pearson Assured (U.K.) – currently we are the only advanced driving company in Africa whose courses have external International accreditation and certification recognised and audited by trade and industry world wide.
- ISO 9001:2015 – currently we are the only advanced driving company in Africa with this certification. Our Certificate number is KE 13/2172.
- Vehicle Dynamics Institute (VDI) (U.S.A.) – we are the exclusive provider of Tony Scotti’s Vehicle Dynamics Institute’s training programs on the African continent. Read more here.
- Highfields U.K. – four of our Kenya National Instructors have achieved International Defensive Driving Certification by a UK governing body and are the only ones on the African continent with this advanced accreditation for both light and heavy vehicles
- IOGP 365 Compliant – the only advanced driving company in Africa at this time that meets and exceeds the recommended standards set down by the International Oil and Gas Producers and the Fleet Safety Forum supporting road safety needs to 2030.
- National Industrial Training Authority (NITA) – the only advanced driving company in Kenya with this qualification. Our Registration number is NITA/TRN/715. This means that you can get money refunded to your company for partial training costs.
- National Transport & Safety Authority (NTSA) – the only advanced driving company in Kenya with this qualification.
- International Security Drivers Association – (U.S.A.) our Director and CEO sits on the Board of the International Security Drivers Association . –